Great opportunity for local artists
Archiimp is giving local artists the opportunity to be part of its 2018 Pop Up Gallery Initiative. Applications now open!!
Photograph: Pop Up Gallery held in December 2017 at the Hopmarket (Stone Fine Arts, Architectural Impressions, Deb Stanley Art and Michael Whitefoot Photography)
This is a great opportunity to display and sell your work direct to the public during increased visitor times. You will have wall and floor space and be included in the event marketing and PR. The galleries are for artists who have hand made, drawn or painted their works (reproductions or originals).
The Pop Up Gallery Initiative is a project to:
- use unloved, unrented spaces throughout the City of Worcester
- provide an outlet to showcase unknown artistic talent of Worcester
- provide space for artists to display and promote their work, and the opportunity to interact with clients, new buyers and fellow artists
- to provide a space for residents, visitors and tourists to meet artists and view new artwork
- increase awareness of Art within Worcester
- is fully supported by MP Robin Walker, Worcester Council and local retailers
We have now booked the 1st event of 2018 for 4 days over March Bank Holiday at 16 The Foregate, part of the Hopmarket on the corner of Sansome Street and Foregate and are looking for artists to take part.
We are also looking to increase the list of artists already applied to take part in the events during the year, so please apply as soon as you can. The more artists we receive and select the more events will can put on (5 initial events planned).
The pop up galleries are complementary to other art events and so they will not clash with the Worcester Festival or Worcester Open Studios.
2018 Season Diary:
- 4 days over March Bank Holiday (Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April) Now confirmed for 16 Foregate Street
- 3 days over May Bank Holiday (Saturday 26th to Monday 28th May)
- 2 days during the 3 Choirs Festival (Saturday 28th to Sunday 29th July)
- 2 days in the gap between August Worcester Festival and Christmas (Saturday 6th to Sunday 7th October)
- 2 days over Christmas Period (Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd December)
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in any of these events please complete the boxes below and we will get in touch.