Posted on Leave a comment

New Artwork Released Readers House

Readers House

New Artwork Released in the Ludlow Collection 

Readers House, Ludlow England

Readers House Ludlow

The Reader’s House is a late medieval stone building owned by the Palmer’s Guild and housing the Grammar School in the late 15th Century.

Originally entered from the Bull Ring, it was leased to Thomas Kay, the Chaplain to the Council of the Marches, who made a new entrance from the Churchyard in 1616, adding the fine timber framed porch. Note the details of the carving of woodwork – typical of early 17th Century Ludlow carpentry.

Architectural information courtesy of The Ludlow Guide:

Link to Ludlow Guide Website


Available as Greeting Cards and Fine Art Prints of all sizes.

For more information of how you can purchase this artwork please visit the Products and Prints page link :

Products and Prints

© Copyright and Intellectual Property Right (IP) of all images and artwork are held by Architectural Impressions

Leave a Reply