10 Artists at the Pop Up Gallery
Open From Saturday 24th Nov to Saturday 1st Dec 10am till 5pm
It’s a special one off pop up gallery event running for an entire week from Saturday 24th November and culminates on Saturday 1st December with the Hopmarket Victorian Fringe.
Located at 16 Foregate Street, The Hopmarket. WR1 1DL
The gallery will showcase no less than ten local artist and artisans, from all mediums, subjects and styles.
Local architectural watercolour and pop art artist Jilly Oxlade-Arnott will also be painting in–situ throughout the event and encourages interaction with visitors and fellow artists alike.
Participating Artists are:
- Sarah Greening – Fused Glass Jewellery Designer
- Cherrie Manfield – Abstract Acrylics and Mixed Media Artist
- Sam Fenner – Animals Portraits Acrylic Artist
- Bic Beaumont – Painter and Photographer
- Kristian Vinyard – Acidtate Art
- Kamala Todd – Mixed Media Artist
- Chris Greening – Unique Hand Crafted Pottery
- Susan Birth – Mixed Media Painter
- Deb Stanley – Wildlife Pastel and Pencil Artist
- Jilly Oxlade-Arnott – Architectural Watercolour Artist
This event is a prelude to the Hopmarket Arts which will start in the Spring of 2019 through regular art, artistic and cultural events within the Hopmarket Courtyard.
This event is only made possible by the continued support by:
Part of the Hopmarket Victorian Fayre Fringe series of events on Saturday 1st December