Pop Up Gallery Initiative
Archiimp is giving local artists the opportunity to be part of its 2018 Pop Up Gallery Initiative.
This is a great opportunity to display and sell your work direct to the public during increased visitor times. You will have wall and floor space and be promoted in the event marketing and PR. The galleries are for artisans who hand make their craft and are local to Worcester.
The Pop Up Gallery Initiative is a project to:
- use unloved, unrented spaces throughout the City of Worcester
- provide an outlet to showcase unknown artistic talent of Worcester
- provide space for artists to display and promote their work, and the opportunity to interact with clients, new buyers and fellow artists
- to provide a space for residents, visitors and tourists to meet artists and view new artwork
- increase awareness of Art within Worcester
- increase awareness of the Artists themselves
- assist more inexperienced artists with customer interaction, display techniques and other valuable skills and knowledge
- help the more experienced artist with increasing their network
- is fully supported by MP Robin Walker, Worcester City Council, Worcester Tourism and local retailers
Archiimp will promote event via its Blog and social media network, as well as links to artists websites and/or social media sites. Promotions will include artist name (& brand), public contact details, web links and images of work.
Each event is promoted widely on social media and local papers running up to the opening, a piece from each artist will be displayed in The Ounce (formally the Marwood) for ten days prior to the event itself, promotional posters are given out across the city and are available to each artist to promote themselves, larger promotional banners are placed on event site windows before the event.
All planning, trade licences, logistics and event management are dealt with by Archiimp.
The pop up galleries are complementary to other art events and so they will not clash with the Worcester Festival or Worcester Open Studios.
2018 Season Diary:
4 days: March Bank Holiday (Friday 30th March to Monday 2nd April) 3 days: May Bank Holiday (Saturday 26th to Monday 28th May)
- 2 days: During the 3 Choirs Festival (Saturday 28th to Sunday 29th July)
- 1 day: NEW RIVERSIDE ARTS FAYRE (Saturday 11th August)
- 2 days: Gap between August Worcester Festival and Christmas (Saturday 6th to Sunday 7th October)
- 2 days: Christmas Period (Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd December)
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in any of these events please complete the boxes below.
Please provide us with as much information as you can about you, your work and what dates you would like to be included for, as this will help as to group complementary artists and allocate suitable dates. Due to high demand of applications and limited dates, please provide links or photographs of your work. Artists must have suitable public liability insurance to exhibit at these event.
If you wish to find information on how we secure your data please view our policies via the links below:
Previous Pop Up Galleries: