Throughout the year I exhibit in galleries, put on exhibitions, display at various events such as Worcestershire Open Studios and Participate In Art’s Courtyard Arts and I am a regularly contributor to the Art-For-Business Programme.
For details of where to see my work please see below:
National Trust’s Croome Court Exhibition
Over forty original works are on display in the Library of Croome Court
Running until 14th February 2019 – ‘Art in Architecture Exhibition, Croome Court 2018′, part of the National Trusts – Women & Power ‘100 Years of Extraordinary Women Exhibition’ at National Trust’s Croome Court, WR8 9DW
RHS Malvern Spring Show – Floral Pavilion Art Street (by Participate In Art)
I am very excited to be involved in the RHS Malvern Spring Show this year and will be exhibiting as part of the PIA Art Street within the main Floral Pavilion between 9th and 12th May 2019.
I am a regular contributor to the Participate In Art Art-For-Business programme, please visit there site for more information on locations and artwork submitted – Visit Participate In Art’s Website
I will displaying my work and available to talk to buyers and fellow artists as I participate in the Worcester Riverside Arts (now operated by Participate In Art-PIA) which is growing in reputation. Saturday 10th August along the east bank of the River Severn.
I will displaying my work and available to talk to buyers and fellow artists as I participate in the PIA Christmas Arts (operated by Participate In Art-PIA) at the Henry Sandon Hall on Sunday 8th December.
I will displaying my work and present at the Worcester Show 2019 at Gheluvelt Park on Sunday 11th August.
Worcestershire Open Studios
I will displaying my work and present for the Worcestershire Open Studios, I have yet to establish a location as I am unable to open my own studio due to security gates and public access. The WOS tales place over the August Bank Holiday 23rd to 26th August.
Regular Art Events and Pop Up’s
I am also a regular at pop up’s and other art events throughout the year such as the Courtyard Arts (1st Sunday of the Month) and the new Hopmarket Arts (3rd Sunday of the Month), I will update this page when I have finalised the dates I’ll be attending.
Online ETSY Shop
Please visit my ETSY Shop, if you like it then please ‘follow’ and/or ‘favourite’ my shop –visit ETSY shop
High Street Retailers
My work is also available to purchase through a number of high street retailers as detailed below:
- Worcester Tourist Information Centre (Worcester) Visit Website
- Worcester City Art Gallery and Museum (Worcester) Visit Website
- Museum of Royal Worcester Shop (Worcester) Visit Website
- Worcester Tudor House Museum (Worcester) Visit Website
- PSW (Worcester) Visit Website
- Hopmarket Flowers (Worcester) Visit Website
- Worcester Cathedral Shop (Worcester) Own Artwork Only Visit Website
- The King Charles Public House (Worcester) Own Artwork Only Visit Website
- Greyfriars’ House (Worcester) Own Artwork Only Visit Website
- The Elgar Birthplace (Worcestershire) Own Artwork Only Visit Website
- NT Croome Court Visitor Centre (Worcestershire) Croome Collection Only Visit Website
- Austin & Co (Great Malvern) Visit Website
- Malvern Tourist Information Centre (Great Malvern) Visit Website
- Malvern Museum (Great Malvern) Own Artwork Only Visit Website
- The Abbey Hotel (Great Malvern) Own Artwork Only Visit Website
- Ludlow Museum in the Buttercross (Ludlow) Visit Website
- Ludlow Farm Shop (formally the Ludlow Food Centre) (Ludlow) Visit Website